Facebook Twitter Google RSS

Discover Where To Hire Your Next Online Virtual Assistant



A few individuals try and make those SEO press release videos where they're trying hard to get someone to do some work for them, an artistic work. But sometimes it is just better to get the video up there and possibilities are, if you make a little stumble, they're going to make a stumble, so if you've recorded it, at least they know how to recover from that stumble. Don't worry too much about having those videos fantastic quality and chances are, no one's each going to see them other than the online virtual assistant who you bidded the job out to.

The very first thing that you'll do when you wish to find virtual helpers, is list a job on rent A Coder. I typically don't love to put too much detail. I will make sure there is enough detail where they know what the job is about and I'm quite clear in that. But I'm not going to go into super specifics. I'll say to the successful bidder or the successful applicant for this job, I can then go on and make you a thorough video that will explain exactly what needs to be done.

I don't want my virtual admin assistant to post that on Rent A Coder and have everyone who comes to that auction see it because there are various folks who trawl Hire A coder searching for new ideas. I've heard of Melbourne SEO entrepreneurs and folk like that who will go to Rent A Coder, scope out what roles people are posting so they can come up with new ideas because people are posting it and they detail the exact job specs of what it is that they're looking to do.

Then once we've selected someone, we'll send them a video. In the sale, I like to put down the bottom, this is a trial for ongoing Unique Article Wizard Review work. What you want to try and demonstrate there's have your online virtual assistant to be more competitive on their bid. I would like them to think, I just want to get in the door because this will most likely be regular work for me.

Lots of instances when I first work with somebody from web video production Melbourne, I'm happy to bid a bit higher to get the quality person in, but I'll tell them that at the outset. We'll set the job and I would set it $50 above what I think it's worth so I am getting some top quality candidates that apply.

Then when I reply to them I say, look I'm happy to select you for this job, simply to let you know though, it will be continuing work. I deliberately bid higher on my online virtual assistant to be certain that I am getting a top quality of candidate. Then the person who we at last finish up working with, we work out something fairer on a competitive rate. That pre frames them down the line that you're going to be negotiating a tiny bit on price . You want to look for ones who do quick responses and work best.

About Chuck


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Ut odio. Nam sed est. Nam a risus et est iaculis adipiscing. Vestibulum ante ipsum faucibus luctus et ultrices.
View all posts by Chuck →

0 comments:

Text Widget

Recent Articles

About Us

© 2014 EXCLUSIVE TIPS. WP Wildweblab converted by Bloggertheme9