Facebook Twitter Google RSS

Online Virtual Assistant - Easy Ways To Work With One Today



Loss is something inevitable in every business. For instance, I recently had a $1000 loss in my small internet marketing company and I used this mental ledger if I can afford outsourcing and have the help of an online virtual assistant in particular. I needed to out task work of writing an ebook and so I paid my out tasker upfront. I also asked him to work on my small business website. I am used to hire local staff for this, however I decided to go overseas and use geo arbitrage. I would have to pay my local staff $500, $1000 if they have to do the same tasks for me.

That e book that I was going to have written that cost me $1000 on oDesk probably would have cost me about $5000 locally. I have some ghost writers do my serious books and things like that and $5000 for the size of that book. So $5000 is what I was going to spend over here. Over time I might have had another website designed. That $200 website I got done recently probably would have cost me $1500 here. So I now would have spent $6,500 for that websites for virtual assistant companies and that e- book. Over time you work out what I would have spent to get this work done.

Hypothetically over six months I probably would have out tasked in Australian dollars what would have equated to $20,000 worth of work in my SEO company. I have spent out tasking let’s say $4,500. So even with that $1000 loss, I’m still ahead $15,000. So that’s the outsourcing ledger that I have in my mind to say, look, I’m going to get burned every now and again, but over the long haul I’m going to be ahead about $15,000.

It’s exactly the same justification my girlfriend has when she goes on eBay to buy different items. She might get done over every now and again by ordering something on eBay that does not come out as genuine, but at the end of the day she still saved a lot because she would have spent $100,000 to buy these dresses, bags and shoes, but she only spent $5000 instead.

There’s that internal ledger that you could justify to yourself like a business that my business is ahead $15,000. I acquired the actual SEO services results I would like but I’m $15,000 ahead even when I’m losing $1000 in some places, I’m still ahead in the business. It’s only a expense of doing geo arbitrage out tasking having an online virtual assistant to help me out.

With outsourcing, I pay bonuses for a good contractor in my company, to show my appreciation and after providing immediate feedback. You might wonder if that's working away from this system a little bit? Am I still getting enough protection with those additional jobs if you are paying bonuses?

I’ll go through the process when I work with my online virtual assistant. I’ll use Rent A Coder for a few times and do everything in straight through this website, or vWorker but then I tell them I’ll pay them back as bonuses if they will do a great job. Should it appear as a bonus, Rent A Coder takes a little bit less of a fee. So there exists a small process you must follow in order to make these happen. I would do at least five jobs with them on vWorker first, build-up that confidence while doing these tasks for me and if they are meeting your expectations on a daily basis then you can start to shift these things off. Otherwise, you can still check your options if things go wrong.

About Chuck


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Ut odio. Nam sed est. Nam a risus et est iaculis adipiscing. Vestibulum ante ipsum faucibus luctus et ultrices.
View all posts by Chuck →

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.northfacedenmark.info/specials.html]north face sleeping bags[/url]
[url=http://www.northfacedenmark.info/womensfleece-jackets-c-105.html]north face outlet store[/url]
[url=http://www.northfacedenmark.info/mensvests-c-100.html]north face arctic parka[/url]

Hello,

Here you provide some information about Online virtual assistant has immeasurable benefits on the part of the customers or the people will be requiring a full assistance in executing a variety of jobs. They can truly assure to offer a very good, reliable and fast service at very reasonable cost...

Anonymous said...

After we go through the concept of the word adore, with relation to its an amorous marriage together with a different, however being a sensation that is definitely engendered in case you have miltchmonkey a much better connection with ourselves also * as well as as being a feeling of better oneness with your family and also mankind , therefore it results in being a lot more crystal clear that each one someone is looking to get in your everyday living is definitely enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been following your website for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!
My web site :: x ray technician certification

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
Very helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info much.

I was looking for this certain info for a very long time.
Thank you and best of luck.

Feel free to surf to my blog: buy 300 instagram followers

Text Widget

Recent Articles

About Us

© 2014 EXCLUSIVE TIPS. WP Wildweblab converted by Bloggertheme9